As an added convenience for you, below are links to resources of value for all who work with steel joists, Joist Girders, and steel roof and floor decking.
- American Institute of Steel Construction (AISC)
- A not-for-profit technical institute and trade association for the use of structural steel in the construction industry, AISC publishes the AISC 360 Specification for Structural Steel Buildings, an authoritative reference in the USA for steel building structure design.
- American Iron and Steel Institute
- Committed to the advancement and understanding of the new, transformed NAFTA Steel industry as a strategic, competitive and sustainable part of the North American economy while continuing to grow the market for North American Steel.
- New Millennium Specifications on ARCAT
- Downloadable specification documents for our steel joists, steel roof deck, and steel floor deck products are available online through ARCAT. Complete CSI 3-part architectural specs can be customized for your project, and included in your master spec for future use.
- Steel Deck Institute
- SDI is designed to keep designers and constructors up to date on steel deck design and construction.
- Steel Dynamics, Inc.
- New Millennium’s parent company, the nation’s fifth largest producer of carbon steel products.
- Steel Joist Institute
- SJI establishes standards and develops regulations for the steel joist industry; the Institute provides monetary support for research and offers a complete library of training and research aids.
- Steel Recycling Institute
- SRI is an industry association that educates the solid waste industry, government, business and ultimately the consumer about the benefits of steel's infinite recycling cycle.
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- Tasked with enforcing environmental standards for the United States, the EPA examines the growing field of “green building” and its positive effects on the world.