What is Versa-Floor™?
Versa-Floor™ is a family of structural systems engineered to optimize multi-story construction. Versa-Floor™ blends the speed and versatility of steel with the performance and durability of concrete. It utilizes composite floor technology that can weigh up to 40% less than comparably utilized cast-in-place (CIP) concrete floors.
Advantages of Versa-Floor™ Long-Span Composite Systems:
- Clear spans up to 36′ for open space designs
- Integrates with any beam or wall-bearing frame
- Up to 40% less dead weight than CIP
- Low profile controls story and building height
- Predictable vibration behavior
- Fire endurance ratings up to 4 hours
- Flush spandrel beams for glass-curtain walls
- MEP pass-through methods
- Architecturally exposed finish options
- Factory-applied primer paint options
- Optional acoustical treatments
Versa-Floor™ is low-profile and integrates with any beam (wide flange, low-profile composite steel or concrete beam) or bearing–wall method. Monolithically cast concrete finishes flat so it eliminates grouting and floor leveling activities.
Versa-Floor™ is non-combustible and can be fire endurance rated without protective coverings like gypsum and spray materials. There are two distinct deck profiles to choose from, each with specific features and benefits engineered to meet your application requirements.